Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Mouth Man hoodies

I pinned the raptor hoodie to my Cool kids clothes board many, many months ago. I even almost bought it several times.

I know P would go completely crazy about these tops. Any of them.



First of its kind in animated apparel Mouth Man hoodies are patented, custom designed and printed with eco-friendly inks on recycled fabric, 100% Polyester Sport Fabric. Mouth Man Products are green and designed and made in the USA.
 




Total boy stuff. The only thing I can't come to terms with is, the are 100% polyester. I am not sure what to think of that. Is that bad? Not so much? I am not to crazy about polyester, am I wrong? It does say it is 100% Polyester Sport Fabric, so I suppose that should be a good thing.

Anyways, they are about 35% off now on zulily so do leave a comment about this polyester thing if you think I am off the track, and I will go get several of them. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Petra! I just noticed this post in my Alexa ratings-- Thank you for linking to us, and thanks for sharing the MouthMan® love. May I help address the polyester issue? This is not the polyester we remember from our childhoods-This is a new type of fabric on the market that is made from recycled plastic bottles- it is soft, silky, lightweight and breathable. It has a sun protection factor of 50+ and dries quickly, so it makes a great sun/swim shirt. Many soccer jerseys and cycling shirts are made with this same high quality fabric, and they command double what our price is.
    Plus all of our inks are non-toxic, water based and chemical free.
    Our shirts will stay looking new for years to come, as they wont fade, bleach, shrink or stretch out. We have many customers who love the feel and fit ...but we will also be coming out with hoodie sweatshirts very soon! We have a few more shirt designs since last year, would you like me to send you a sample?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.

    ReplyDelete