Friday, April 12, 2013

Playground season - SHOW ME YOUR PLAYGROUND CALLOUT

Finally, the playground season is here. I don't have to put tons of clothes on myself and kids to get out of the house and we can stay outside after daycare. Here in Budapest we go to the playground an luckily for us there are tons. I love the fact that you can find playgrounds in most unexpected places among old buildings or in the shopping area. Most of them are in pretty good condition, fenced and some are equipped with crazy constructions my boys love, like planes, trains or little adrenalin park features.

What is it like in your country? Do you go to the playground or you have your own in your back yard? Please join us in the SHOW ME YOUR PLAYGROUND SERIES! Contact me if you'd like to participate, I'd love to hear from you!

Happy belated spring!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment