Sunday, August 25, 2013

I forgot my phone, there is no point in doing anything today!

Anti-Loneliness Ramen Bowl


Cell Phone Holder Party Cup

 iPotty


I don't think there is a need to comment on the listed products. They are ridiculous and probably even sad. They do, however, make a nice little introduction into the way we are starting to live (Live?) When P was born, 4.5 years ago, we didn't have smartphones yet. Bath-time was quality time, for all of us. Now it is 'you kids do your thing and I'll do mine'.

This video will show you what we all look like, and how super-pathetic it is. It is almost like it is not worth doing anything if I can't record it...and upload it to facebook right away. Don't start walking today baby, I forgot my phone! I can't propose today, I forgot my phone...anyway, watch the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment