Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Circus Time - Efvva AW13/14

I've been heard crying over our last year's EFVVA snowflake shoes before. It is just so annoying how kids grow out of their cool clothes and shoes so quickly. And while I can force P into a T-shirt that is a tiny bit too short already, or buy bigger pants so they would fit him for just a little longer, this is not the case with shoes. Shoes can't be too big or too small, they have to fit just right, which means if you are lucky, they might last a season. So with AW13 collections and look-books popping here and there already, I started crying over our Snowflake boots again, until I saw CIRCUS BOOTS!



 

This Circus collection might as well be my favorite till now (although there is a chance I say this for each new EFVVA collection) I love the colour and that it's main goal is not to be trendy, but to be unique and stand out from the crowd.





And then there is Gambion collection. Gambion is a Dino-Dragon-Bird, Ewa's son's imaginary friend who apparently loves to eat Cracow obwarzanek (pretzel) also feature in the pattern. You can just fell the softness of these jammies by looking at this photo.

Lookbook 
The whole collection will be available in the online shop and retailers worldwide at the end of august.
List of retailers

You can read my last year's interview with EFVVA here, see my boys wearing EFVVA Jungle Collection or jump over to Eastok Europe to check out the Lazy-Crazy-Hazy Summer Interview with Ewa Wróbel-Hultqvist

No comments:

Post a Comment