Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Projekt Showroom #2: Christmas Pop-Up store

And again, we only need to sleep twice more, and on Thursday morning second  Projekt Showroom will open its doors, this time with the Christmas Pop-Up store. Andi and Kriszta collected for you all that is Xmas this time, you can choose from over a 100 Hungarian and foreign brands and get gifts for you kiddo, co-worker or grandpa all in one place. Need some Christmas decoration? They have that too. Important: no mass products! If you are looking for a unique, tasteful  quality products that is where you should be at least once between Dec 13th and 20th.

What I LOVE most about shopping at Projekt Showroom is that is is not just shopping, it is a happening! Ok, I know, I am a mom, I don't get out much, but trust me when I say it, the two ladies feel very passionately about each and every product they selected and if you have no idea what you are looking for, they will help you find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment