Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nubrella - hands free umbrella

It is raining cats and dogs here in Selce, Croatia. We are partly trapped inside and although i gave the finger to the rain this morning if it continues this way it will become annoying.
But, here is my chance for the rainy-day post I've been saving up my sleeve for a while now.

Nubrella (stands for "new umbrella") hands free, helmet-like ultimate weather protector, designed by Alan Kaufman.



Opinions are divided. Some think it looks ridiculous while others could only wish for is a couples version. It would be cool if they did it in kids size, I wouldn't have to worry P will pluck someones eye out with his umbrella. Also, it would probably be a party for them just to wear this...What do you think? Would you wear it?

Read more about it and buy here.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I bike everywhere and been demanding a hands free umbrella for years!

    ReplyDelete